Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, managing administrative projects. Reports to the Executive Assistant. Serves as Administrative Assistant to the CEO and the leadership team. Coordinates and prepares for all Board and Committee meetings.
- Serves as Administrative Assistant to the CEO and the Leadership Team
- Coordinates and supports leadership team meetings
- Supports administrative needs of leadership team
- Coordinates and prepares for all Board and Committee
- Records and/or takes minutes of meetings in an accurate and timely
- Transcribes digital recordings of meetings accurately and on a timely
- Prepares monthly meeting agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions, and prepares and distributes the Board
- Delivers and/or mails Board packets at least a week before the
- Mails Board notices within a week’s time of event, allowing for no instances in which a Board member is not notified of Board and/or Committee
- Organizes for Board and Committee meetings by scheduling and arranging facilities and caterers and/or ordering dinner delivery for Board
- Maintains Board Member individual files with required forms.
- In collaboration with Executive Assistant, plans and coordinates all logistics and agenda of annual Board of Director’s Retreat.
- Creates and maintains filing system and database and spreadsheet files for executive department operations to allow retrieval of documents as
- Maintains a filing system for easy access and retrieval of documents as
- Maintains database with updated contact information of all funding sources, federal, state and local agencies/individuals.
- Maintains files of all contracts/agreements financial and non-financial.
- Creates, maintains and updates spreadsheet files and database for all policies and procedures, including the clinic’s general forms and
- Makes and arranges appointments, meetings, training, travel arrangements and prepares schedules for the Executive Director, Board and leadership team.
- Must provide extensive follow up on matters in order to successfully make necessary arrangements, appointments or coordinate activities pertaining to the duties of the Executive Director along with Board and leadership team.
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls for the Executive
- Redirects incoming calls to appropriate staff member as
- May assist in routine inquires and keeps the Executive Director abreast of any and all
- Prepares complex and confidential secretarial functions including typing memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests, and other departmental forms and
- Prepares and formats all assigned, dictated and/or written correspondence for the Executive
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of major projects as required.
- Maintains log of all incoming checks on Excel spreadsheet, and ensures totals match to spreadsheet before forwarding to Accounting Department.
- Processes all incoming U.S. mail and interoffice mail. Processes all outgoing mail. Maintains postage meter and postage.
- Maintains corporate general correspondence and office files
- Transport daily deposits to bank.
- Must abide by dress code policy in order to maintain a professional and neat appearance.
- Actively participate in Performance Improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate and personnel matters.
- Ability to recognize and respect cultural diversity of patients.
- Recognize and respond effectively to verbal, nonverbal, and written communication.
- Comply with established risk management and safety procedures.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, all staff members, leadership team and board of directors.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
- Capable of using experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as charts, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Abides by the regulations, protocols, and policies as indicated in the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct.
- Maintain current Texas Driver’s License and current auto liability insurance to utilize auto for business needs.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- 1-3 plus years work experience in Administration and/or as an Executive Assistant or in customer service preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills/experience.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities:
- Must be exceptionally motivated with a high level of energy.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and information quickly and efficiently, as well as being able to multi-task.
- Exhibits excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Verbal ability is required to prepare reports, to take notes at meetings and to compose letters and memos using proper rules of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Possess strong organization and computer skills.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions associated with this position. Because we are committed to inclusion of those with disabilities, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions associated with their position.
- Carrying: Transporting an object, usually by hand, arm or shoulder.
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object 25-50 pounds.
- Repetitive Motions: Making frequent movements with a part of the body.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Excellent and competitive benefits package offered which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Company matching retirement plan and generous paid time off to include vacation and sick leave accruals starting from the date of hire.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.