**This is a 3 month contract with a potential to come on permanently.**
This position consists of duties that are performed at all company offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent service experience, the support should be immediate and precise on all technical issues.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, network environments, security configurations, and group policy management.
- Work directly with end users to asses and resolve their technical issues.
- Professional image and outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Analyze and take proper decision and implementation on what type of software and hardware configurations that are required for the organization.
- Monitor and work on maintaining the LAN or WAN infrastructure in the office.
- Ability to troubleshoot TCP / IP networking issues.
- Configure and trouble shoot modems and routers whether in Dynamic or Static IP mode.
- Make sure the PC’s/ Laptop’s function properly, take measures to avoid downtime and monitor to keep things smoothly.
- Taking care of all the networking issues and troubleshoot it as soon as possible.
- Travel between offices in the DFW area for onsite service.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience with Windows Operating systems, Hardware and software configurations.
- Great support attitude.
- Good Team player and great interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasking is a very important skill for this job.
- Good knowledge of MS-office, ability to work on sheets and create documentation for the users.
- Experience in responding to ticket-based support system.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Associates Degree or above in Computer Sciences preferred or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and end users
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicates orally with management and co-workers in face-to-face, one-on-one and group setting.
- Regularly uses the telephone and/or internet for communication.
- Uses office equipment such as computers, copiers and printers
- Sits for extended periods of time.
- Stands for extended periods of time.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Routinely carry, push, reach and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally carry, push or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reach at above shoulder height (5%); at shoulder height (5%); below shoulder height (90%).
- Occasionally stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment.