Welcome to North Texas Area Community Health Centers! We care for all in our community and look forward to getting to know you. Learn more about us.
In order for us to better meet your needs, please follow the recommendations below prior to your first appointment.
At NTACHC, we accept most major insurance carriers. Please contact your insurance company to make sure we are in-network or to switch your PCP to a provider at NTACHC if necessary. If you have an HMO plan, you must have a North Texas Area Community Health Center provider listed as your PCP with your insurance carrier, prior to being seen in primary care.
If you are uninsured, please access our Financial Advisors team to better understand the options that can be offered to you.
On your first visit, please bring the following and arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment:
• Identification: Examples include a valid driver’s license, birth certificate, government I.D., or a passport.
• Proof of insurance: Examples include a Medicaid, Medicare or other insurance card.
• Proof of address: Examples include a utility bill, tax statement or any form with this information.
• Proof of Income (If uninsured, proof of income determines your sliding fee scale discounts): Examples include recent paycheck stubs, income tax form or a letter from an employer.
• Immunization Record (for children under 18 years old).
• Hospital papers (for newborn babies): Examples include discharge papers, or a temporary birth certificate
While we are committed to providing affordable care of all our patients, payment is still expected at the time of service by cash, check, or credit card.