We practice patient-centered care, meaning our team of medical providers are dedicated to taking care of you and keeping you healthy.
Visit our Patient Portal to make appointments and to view your health information.
We will fill or refill your prescription. Find out more.
How NTACHC Can Help
Primary and Preventative Healthcare
We take a coordinated team-based approach to healthcare. That means our team of medical professionals work together to provide for your primary health care needs and assist in arranging appropriate care with other qualified professionals and/or specialists to ensure your continuity of care.
Our Mission: To improve health and wellness through accessible, compassionate and quality healthcare services for all.
Need Financial Assistance
No Insurance? No Problem.
NTACHC cares for all patients regardless of race, religion, national origin, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, military service or income. We believe access to care should be available to all within the community. We offer a variety of payment options to help you get your care.
Conveniently Located in Tarrant County
The North Texas Area Community Health Centers, Inc. is registered as a 501( c)(3) non-profit organization.
“Under Section 224 of the Public Health Service Act, as amended by the Federally Supported Health Centers Assistance Act of 1992 and 1995, North Texas Area Community Health Centers Inc. and its employees are deemed to be federal employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)”
- Aetna (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, Perinate, Star Kids)
- Amerigroup (Medicare, Medicaid, MMP)
- BCBS (Commercial, Medicare Advantage)
- Care N Care Network (Medicare Advantage)
- Carelon Behavioral Health (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, EAP)
- Cigna (Commercial OAP/PPO/HMO, Exchange, Medicare Advantage)
- Community Health Choice (CHIP, CHIP Perinatal, STAR, STAR-PLUS, Marketplace)
- Cook Children’s Health Plan (Medicaid STAR, CHIP, STAR Kids)
- Envolve Vision Services (Commercial-Exchange, Medicare, Medicaid)
- First Health Network (Medical Rental Products, BH Benefits)
- Friday Health Plans (Commercial PPO/EPO, Medicare Advantage)
- Galaxy Health Plan (PPO)
- HealthSmart (PPO, ACCEL, HPO)
- Humana (Commercial PPO, POS, EPO, Medicare PPO, Medicare POS, Medicare PFFS)
- Imperial Health Plan (Medicare Advantage)
- Magellan (Behavioral Health, EAP)
- Molina Healthcare of Texas (Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare Advantage, Marketplace)
- Multiplan/PHCS (Multiplan)
- Oscar Health Plans (Commercial)
- Scott & White Health Plan (Commercial, Self-Funded, PPO, EPO, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid)
- Superior Health Plan (Ambetter-Commercial, Allwell-Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare)
- Texas True Choice Multiplan (Medicaid, Multiplan, CHIP, STAR, STAR Health, STAR-PLUS, STAR Kids)
- TriWest (VACCN – Community Care Network)
- United Healthcare (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, Marketplace)
- WellCare (Medicare Advantage)