NTACHC Receives NCQA Patient-Center Medical Home Recognition for All Locations
FORT WORTH/ARLINGTON, Texas – NTACHC is pleased to announce that all three locations are again National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognized. The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. Recognition under the PCMH Standards demonstrates our quality and improvement in providing the highest quality of care.
This is a great honor as this recognition program is the most widely adopted PCMH evaluation program in the country. Approximately 13,000 practices (with 67,000 clinicians) are recognized by NCQA. More than 100 payers support NCQA Recognition through financial incentives or coaching.
• The patient-centered medical home is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care.
• The PCMH model builds better relationships between patients and their clinical care teams.
• Research shows that PCMH improves quality and the patient experience and increases staff satisfaction—while reducing healthcare costs.
• Practices that earn recognition have made a commitment to continuous quality improvement and a patient-centered approach to care.
• The PCMH model is supported by HRSA – the agency that funds FQHCs.